Hello, We are
WHO WE ARE
The SÜKA Electro Heating Company was founded in Germany in 1970 and is now recognised as an industry leader and one of Europe’s top producers of electric heating systems.
SÜKA UK was launched in the UK in 2007 and has already begun to establish itself as a household name in the field of efficient home heating. SÜKA began trading in the Republic of Ireland in 2008.
SÜKA’s mission is to keep people comfortably warm at home and in the office by using a SÜKA energy-efficient, low-carbon heating system, while also enjoying the benefits of ower heating costs.
We promise to continually benchmark our customer-service programme by providing sustainable, energy-efficient radiator systems to homes and businesses.
Environments are as unique as our customers. Our engineers and sale’s staff appreciate that flexibility is crucial to creating an ambient heating system suited to a customer’s domestic or commercial needs. Sueka are innovators in pursuing sustainable heating strategies to meet your needs both economically and environmentally
Since the 70s Sueka has been a byword in the development and manufacture of radiator-based heating systems. We commit to synergize sustainability with economy-based heating systems that offer low-heating costs.
We are totally committed to establishing our company within the low-carbon-emissions heating market and openly encourage our workforce to grow with us in terms of staff training and personal development.
What our customers say
- Having used the heaters you supplied, during the coldest winter for 10 years, I am pleased to inform you that they performed very well under extreme conditions. The running cost compared favourably with my previous heating which was solid fuel-based. Also, the ease of control with no maintenance required, compared to having to empty and top up a solid fuel burner was a definite advantage. I should like to thank you for the care and attention you gave us, dealing with the order and supply of the heaters.Mr & Mrs W. – Taunton
- We are pleased with our heaters, and with the cold weather we are having we are feeling the benefit.Mrs C. – Redmarley, Gloucestershire
- Once fitted, very efficiently and quickly, they started to make a very big difference to the comfort level of everyone, no more trundling out the gas heater to take the chill off the large reception area before a guest came down to breakfast.The Lifton Hall Hotel and Village Inn, Devon
- On the introductory visit, we were told that the new heaters would save us on our electricity bill and this has proved to be true. We estimate that the new heaters have reduced our account by one third. We believe that this is due to the efficient way the heaters work and the fitting of the timer. It is no underestimation when we say that we are thrilled with the heaters supplied.Rev’d Bob J. – St Martins United Reformed Church, Bude, Cornwall
- By the way, I am recommending Süka to various pals as am very impressed.SP – Tenby, Wales
- After our first winter using Süka heaters, we received a rebate on our electricity bill of £173 for the winter period and were able to reduce our monthly budget payment accordingly. We are both delighted.J&M T – Cornwall